Rhett and Link release a Christmas song (about sweats)
(CBS News) The holiday season is in full-gear right now. And in honor of this festive time, the always dynamic and very clever comedy duo of Rhett and Link have decided to pay tribute to Christmas with a song... about sweats. Yeah, you read that right: sweats. Check it out.
It's kind of like Weezer's "Undone - The Sweater Song"... but with red and green sweats instead. Or maybe not at all, what do I know? I'm just a red sweats kind of guy who isn't too knowledgeable about green sweats or music. All kidding aside, the tongue-in-cheek song about comfy clothing entitled "Christmas Sweatz (a Song)" is just the latest from this comedic pair, who have been featured on The Feed many times now for their awesome brand of Internet humor. Be sure to click here if you'd like to check out some our past posts on them or you can click here to go to their YouTube page for even more of their fun and funny work.
- Adorable 2-year-old sings Pearl Jam
- Cats strutting their stuff and living large
- Sights and sounds of Morocco through time-lapse
- 4-year-old girl likely knows comics better than you
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Add moments of beauty and serenity to your day
- Bluegrass rendition of Daft Punk's "One More Time"
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- See swift hummingbirds shown in super slow-motion
- YouTube marks birthday with music, comedy and cats
- Clever cat opens five doors in a row to go outside
- Bear chasing man up a tree is totally surreal to see
- Chupacabra Found?