Let's all go for an (extreme) bike ride together
(CBS News) Ah, there's nothing quite so relaxing as taking a nice, gentle bike ride on a sunny day. And while that sounds like a pleasant experience, there is, however, nothing relaxing or gentle about the bike ride in the video above. Click and watch biking get taken to the extreme.
The sweet, shredding video entitled "Rise" features 16-year-old "slope style and downhill mountain biker" Tom van Steenbergen and was posted by Vimeo user Harrison Mendel. Let me go ahead and be the first to say (okay, probably not) that this teen has some real talent and amazing moves on a bike. Props go out to Tom from all of us here at The Feed! And if you'd like to check out more videos from Harrison Mendel, be sure to click here to go to his Vimeo page. And for more info on teen mountain biker Tom van Steenbergen, you can click here to go to his Twitter page.
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Weekend Music Round-Up: creative and dance edition
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- Time Lapse: Montreal by Winter
- Daft Punk music medley is an epic mix and tribute
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Fun with zombie parkour and first-person skiing
- See swift hummingbirds shown in super slow-motion
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- 2-year-old girl adorably nails cover of Pearl Jam
- Arnold Schwarzenegger teaser for YouTube Comedy Week
- Cleveland hero Charles Ramsey gets a music remix
- Disguised Jeff Gordon test drives car with salesman
- Chupacabra Found?