Prime Minister of Australia Julia Gillard addresses the end of the world
(CBS News) This week I'm sure a lot of you are doing holiday shopping. And some of you may be already planning your New Year's resolutions. To the latter group, I have to say, you're wasting your time. Since, if you don't know it yet, this is the final few weeks for the world due to the Mayan calendar. And Prime Minister of Australia Julia Gillard has a special message for you all.
The Prime Minister of Australia has sent a message to triple j listeners, in what is a clear show of faith in Tom & Alex's ability to predict the future...
Certain Mayan-predicted death, total global destruction and bad stuff will take place on Friday 7 December 2012. Dr Karl, and now the PM, have confirmed it - so it must be true.
In a bold attempt at surviving the nuclear fallout and duck plague that is sure to ensue, Tom and Alex have decided to broadcast their last show live from the ABC bunker - built to survive the strongest of apocalypses as well as house Kerry O'Brien's collection of fine wines.
I have to say, in this blogger's humble opinion, it's always nice to see a politician who can get out there and poke a little fun at themselves and a silly notion. So we'd like to give a big triple-rainbow salute of having a great sense of humor to Prime Minister of Australia Julia Gillard for this humorous "end of the world" address from all of us here at The Feed. And if you'd like to check out more fun items from Triple J TV, be sure to visit their website by clicking here.
They will be joined by comedian Tim Minchin who will be performing the final Like A Version of all time, as well as sports superstar Ellyse Perry, a Children's Choir, and a bunch of carefully selected triple j listeners who will be used as baby incubators and/or food to help in the human race's survival.
- Bluegrass rendition of Daft Punk's "One More Time"
- See Google Glass through the eyes of a toddler
- Bear chasing man up a tree is totally surreal to see
- 4-year-old girl likely knows comics better than you
- Clever cat opens five doors in a row to go outside
- Fun with humor and music from YouTube Comedy Week
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- YouTube marks birthday with music, comedy and cats
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Teen with rare bone cancer inspires through music
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Chemistry into dubstep and music in the everyday
- Sea lion shows concern after little girl falls
- Chupacabra Found?
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos