Watch a Rube Goldberg machine "challenge" Isaac Newton
(CBS News) We here at The Feed have a real passion for Rube Goldberg machines, and have posted quite a few over time. Our most recent one paid tribute to Hannukah with the lighting of a menorah. Today we have one for you that "challenges" Isaac Newton. Check it out.
The clever physics showdown video entitled "Isaac Newton vs. Rube Goldberg" was posted by Vimeo user 2D House who writes about it:
A wonderful way to highlight science while displaying a bit of visual fun that has earned 2D House a big triple-rainbow salute of educational awesomeness from all of us here at The Feed! And if you'd like to check out more work from 2D House, you can visit their website by clicking here.
This was a fun short Rube Goldberg Machine we produced in house. Mostly an experiment but definitely quite interesting and very rewarding to create. We hope you enjoy
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Daft Punk music medley is an epic mix and tribute
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- 2-year-old girl adorably nails cover of Pearl Jam
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Weekend Music Round-Up: creative and dance edition
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- See swift hummingbirds shown in super slow-motion
- Fun with zombie parkour and first-person skiing
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Lightning strikes one of the world's largest planes (VIDEO)
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Watch stunning visuals mesh with a slick sound
- Two cases of weird and wacky in the great outdoors
- Clips of canine encounters with exotic animals
- Arnold Schwarzenegger teaser for YouTube Comedy Week