Holiday light show mixed with dubstep music
(CBS News) It's the December and Christmas is coming up soon! While we just showed you an amazing Rube Goldberg device dedicated to Hanukkah, we have another holiday video for you above that takes another seasonal holiday and blends it with the obvious: dubstep music!
The crazy mix of a holiday light show with some music by Skrillex was posted by YouTube user yz85zak (teen Zachary Cadger and his father), who was featured on The Feed last year for a similar blend of lights and sound, and who writes about this latest project:
This year, we decided to mix together 2 famous songs by Skrillex, Bangarang and Cinema.
We have around 35,000 lights, and 80 Light O Rama Channels... And it's all done by me, a 17 year old, and my dad.
Ah, you just know it's the holiday season when the home light shows come out and Skrillex music starts playing. Another amazing piece of work by Zachary and his father that has earned a big triple-rainbow salute of holiday cheer from all of us here at The Feed! And if you'd like to check out more of their light show extravaganzas, be sure to visit their YouTube page by clicking here.
We are located in Meridian, Idaho, so come by and see the show in person if you can!
- "Get Lucky" with two excellent Daft Punk covers
- "Robot cat" blends everything the Internet loves
- Some fun with soda, slow motion and ice cubes
- Sea lion pup jumps on boat, cuddles with driver
- Baby needs to potty at the worst possible time
- Cat plays game of "boop" and kitten fed by bottle
- Slacklines replace clotheslines and extreme cycling
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Jackie Chan picked a fight with Bruce Lee (and lost)
- Learn how to fold a shirt in under two seconds
- Paula Deen Hit in Face with Ham
- The Feed's Music Round-Up: totally late edition
- Dog tricks that will turn any frown upside down
- Chupacabra Found?
- 13-year-old Scottish boy sings and blows us away