Charlie Chaplin gets an amazing modern music tribute
(CBS News) John D. Boswell (aka melodysheep) continues to blow us here at The Feed away with his media mixed into music. His latest work above pays tribute to the late, great actor Charlie Chaplin with an amazing remix of the film "The Great Dictator". Take a look and listen.
A moving and melodic homage to Charlie Chaplin that has earned Boswell another big triple-rainbow salute of excellence from us here at The Feed! And if you'd like to check out our previous posts on Boswell you can click here or if you'd like to go to his YouTube page you can click here.
Charlie Chaplin's 1940 anti-fascist speech from The Great Dictator, as a song.
- "Robot cat" blends everything the Internet loves
- Learn how to fold a shirt in under two seconds
- Some fun with soda, slow motion and ice cubes
- Sea lion pup jumps on boat, cuddles with driver
- Jackie Chan picked a fight with Bruce Lee (and lost)
- Baby needs to potty at the worst possible time
- The Feed's Music Round-Up: totally late edition
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- 13-year-old Scottish boy sings and blows us away
- Time-lapse: Mount Everest
- Watch: Kitten born with 2 heads in Oregon
- Chupacabra Found?
- 60,000 people sing "Bohemian Rhapsody" at concert
- Watch how an act of kindness can spread