How to make a creepy Scooby Doo-style painting (that is also a surveillance camera)
(CBS News) Would you like to learn how to make a very creepy and cool Scooby Doo-style painting that can act as a fun conversation piece and double as a home security system? Yeah? Then have I got just the thing for you with this handy-dandy video above! Check it out.
The totally geek-chic video was created by NASA engineer Mark Rober, who most recently showed us how to make a great Halloween costume, and who writes about this latest DIY project:
And as an added bonus, he has also included a link to the pictures used in the video that you can access by clicking here. A big triple-rainbow salute of total tech coolness goes out to Mark from all of us here at The Feed for this latest work. And if you'd like to check out our previous posts on Mark Rober be sure to click here or you can click here to go to his YouTube page.
A simple trick to give you all the convenience of a Scooby Doo bad guy, without having to do any construction on your walls.
- Adorable 2-year-old sings Pearl Jam
- Cats strutting their stuff and living large
- Super slow motion pistol shrimp attack is explosive
- Sights and sounds of Morocco through time-lapse
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- 4-year-old girl likely knows comics better than you
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- Add moments of beauty and serenity to your day
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Bluegrass rendition of Daft Punk's "One More Time"
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Clever cat opens five doors in a row to go outside
- YouTube marks birthday with music, comedy and cats
- See swift hummingbirds shown in super slow-motion
- "Raining Spiders" in Brazil