Watch "Peter the Elephant" try to play a piano duet
(CBS News) We've covered some useful tips and unreal optical tricks so far today on The Feed. So I'm thinking it's time for either animals antics or music. Better yet, how about both in the form of a piano duet involving an elephant named Peter! Watch the unlikely performance unfold above.
The utterly adorable, caught-on-tape performance was posted by YouTube user PaulBartonPiano who writes about it:
Okay, so admittedly Peter might not be the best partner to have on a piano duet. But he definitely makes up for his lack of training by giving it his all and being just so darn cute! And if you'd like to to check out more videos from PaulBartonPiano, you can visit his YouTube page by clicking here.
I was actually playing for Soi, a 5 year elephant, when Peter came by with his mahout on his regular evening trip to the river for a bath. Peter heard the music and made deviation from the mud road (behind the tree) to the piano. I suddenly felt something strange sucking the back of my head and had an unexpected duet partner. In another video he plays piano and my back as a drum. The mahout you can hear occasionally isn't giving commands in any way to Peter, rather voicing a tiny bit concern for the piano's survival.
- "Robot cat" blends everything the Internet loves
- Learn how to fold a shirt in under two seconds
- Some fun with soda, slow motion and ice cubes
- Jackie Chan picked a fight with Bruce Lee (and lost)
- Sea lion pup jumps on boat, cuddles with driver
- The Feed's Music Round-Up: totally late edition
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Cute babies enjoying the simple things in life
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- 60,000 people sing "Bohemian Rhapsody" at concert
- 13-year-old Scottish boy sings and blows us away
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- Time-lapse: Mount Everest
- Chupacabra Found?
- Watch: Kitten born with 2 heads in Oregon
- Watch a baby sea lion come on a boat and cuddle