Two great music medleys to get you in the holiday spirit
(CBS News) I went ahead and broke out our first holiday post of the season just a bit ago. So why not go ahead and up the ante with a double-dose of seasonal music medleys to get you in the holiday spirit, right? Up first is a 16-minute-long mix of 40 different songs blended into one music video. If you don't have the time to listen to it all (though it's very good), feel free to jump around.
The epic mix was posted by Brett Domino, who has been featured here on The Feed a few times before, and who has created a medley that will be tough to top this season (or any season). And for our second helping, Jimmy Fallon and Rashida Jones recently decided to do their own music medley on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon. Go ahead and watch them blend together One Direction, Gangnam Style and Rihanna into a very funny and unlikely seasonal parody below.
- "Robot cat" blends everything the Internet loves
- Some fun with soda, slow motion and ice cubes
- Learn how to fold a shirt in under two seconds
- Sea lion pup jumps on boat, cuddles with driver
- Baby needs to potty at the worst possible time
- Jackie Chan picked a fight with Bruce Lee (and lost)
- Cat plays game of "boop" and kitten fed by bottle
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- The Feed's Music Round-Up: totally late edition
- Paula Deen Hit in Face with Ham
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- 13-year-old Scottish boy sings and blows us away
- Chupacabra Found?
- Watch: Kitten born with 2 heads in Oregon
- Time-lapse: Mount Everest