Gabriel Medina pulls off backflip while surfing
(CBS News) I've got to say, it's a pretty slow day out there on the Internet coming off of Thanksgiving and with Black Friday in full swing. So how about I give you all (and myself) a little jolt of visual espresso in the form of a sweet backflip-while-surfing stunt in the video above.
The quick, but very impressive trick was performed and posted by Brazilian surfer, Gabriel Medina (with some dubstep music from Skrillex to up the ante of the clip). If you'd like to check out more surfing videos from Gabriel Medina, be sure to go to his YouTube page by clicking here.
- "Robot cat" blends everything the Internet loves
- Learn how to fold a shirt in under two seconds
- Some fun with soda, slow motion and ice cubes
- Sea lion pup jumps on boat, cuddles with driver
- Jackie Chan picked a fight with Bruce Lee (and lost)
- The Feed's Music Round-Up: totally late edition
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- 13-year-old Scottish boy sings and blows us away
- Time-lapse: Mount Everest
- Watch: Kitten born with 2 heads in Oregon
- 60,000 people sing "Bohemian Rhapsody" at concert
- Chupacabra Found?
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- Watch how an act of kindness can spread