Thanksgiving rules to live by for a better holiday
(CBS News) With Thanksgiving tomorrow, we here at The Feed would be remiss if we didn't throw out some great tips and tricks to make sure it goes well for all of you. So here are six Thanksgiving rules you should live by to have a very festive holiday and avoid disaster this year.
The helpful guide to a better Thanksgiving was posted by BuzzFeed Food and features former New York Times restaurant critic Sam Sifton. And I have to say, I couldn't agree more with turkey and sides being what the holiday is all about (and not having salads or appetizers), along with some great football games on television and, of course, gathering together to give thanks.
Do you think he missed any other big ones, though? As always, feel free to leave some comment love below with your own thoughts and experiences. And if you'd like to check out more helpful food-related videos from BuzzFeed Food, you can click here to go to their YouTube page.
- Cats strutting their stuff and living large
- 4-year-old girl likely knows comics better than you
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Bluegrass rendition of Daft Punk's "One More Time"
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- See Google Glass through the eyes of a toddler
- Sights and sounds of Morocco through time-lapse
- Clever cat opens five doors in a row to go outside
- Fun with humor and music from YouTube Comedy Week
- See swift hummingbirds shown in super slow-motion
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Bear chasing man up a tree is totally surreal to see
- Add moments of beauty and serenity to your day
- YouTube marks birthday with music, comedy and cats
- 2-year-old girl adorably nails cover of Pearl Jam