"Epic trust fall fail" is exactly what it sounds like
(CBS News) Your blogger here has trust issues. No, not in the relationship sense, I'm fine in that arena. But in the sense that I am not inclined to ever do a "trust fall". Do I understand the idea? Of course. But I've also seen way too instances where it goes wrong. This is one of those times.
The caught-on-tape, funny family moment aptly titled "Epic trust fall fail"was posted back in January by YouTube user 5starsofstupid who writes about it:
I will note that in this case, it was the person doing the trusting and falling that came out okay in the end. So there's that. Still, I think I'm totally fine having trust issues about the "trust fall".
Warn us all you want mom, but some things have to be learned the hard way.... and come on he's not falling from that high
- Adorable 2-year-old sings Pearl Jam
- Super slow motion pistol shrimp attack is explosive
- Time Lapse: Peru & Bolivia
- Cats strutting their stuff and living large
- 2-year-old girl adorably nails cover of Pearl Jam
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Sights and sounds of Morocco through time-lapse
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Add moments of beauty and serenity to your day
- "Raining Spiders" in Brazil
- YouTube marks birthday with music, comedy and cats
- "Harlem Shake:" The latest Internet craze
- Time Lapse: Montreal by Winter
- 4-year-old girl likely knows comics better than you