Young boy eats his first Atomic Warhead sour candy
(CBS News) I'm sure many of you remember your first time. The multitude of warnings given beforehand. That mixture of curiosity and thrill of danger at the idea. That cartoonish, but also somewhat scary image on the wrapper. I'm speaking, of course, about your first Atomic Warhead sour candy. And you can relive the experience all over again with the video above.
An adorable reaction by Brayden and fun video that is perfect for Friday. Thank you so much for sharing it with us and the rest of the world through the magic of the Internet, ElDiPablo!
Here is my son Brayden eating a piece of Atomic Warhead candy that he got for Halloween. We warned him it was super sour, but he wanted to eat it anyway. Check out this reaction!
- Adorable 2-year-old sings Pearl Jam
- Cats strutting their stuff and living large
- Super slow motion pistol shrimp attack is explosive
- Sights and sounds of Morocco through time-lapse
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- 4-year-old girl likely knows comics better than you
- Add moments of beauty and serenity to your day
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Bluegrass rendition of Daft Punk's "One More Time"
- See swift hummingbirds shown in super slow-motion
- Clever cat opens five doors in a row to go outside
- YouTube marks birthday with music, comedy and cats
- "Raining Spiders" in Brazil