A parody song for all of the Fantasy Football players out there
(CBS News) I'm sure many of you out there are Fantasy Football players and dealing with the exhilarating wins and crushing losses of the teams you've picked. The above music parody goes out to all of those who are part of the latter group (though the former will probably still get a laugh).
The fun play on Katy Perry's hit song was posted by The NOC, who were recently featured here on The Feed for clever a tribute to NBA fans, and who write about their latest sports comedy:
Another great parody that has us here at The Feed tipping our hats to the comedy group and laughing (and also crying due to our own terrible Fantasy Football lineups). If you'd like to check out more sports parodies by The NOC, be sure to visit their YouTube page by clicking here.
Katy Perry's "Wide Awake" re-imagined as a Fantasy Football Anthem, "1-and-8"
- Adorable 2-year-old sings Pearl Jam
- Super slow motion pistol shrimp attack is explosive
- Time Lapse: Peru & Bolivia
- Cats strutting their stuff and living large
- Sights and sounds of Morocco through time-lapse
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- Add moments of beauty and serenity to your day
- 4-year-old girl likely knows comics better than you
- YouTube marks birthday with music, comedy and cats
- Time Lapse: Death Valley
- "Raining Spiders" in Brazil
- Time Lapse: Montreal by Winter
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos