A plush dragon and baby kung-fu fighting says it's the weekend
(CBS News) I'll be honest, this has been a tough week for your blogger here in New York City. But that doesn't mean I'm going to drop traditions here at The Feed, and like every Friday evening, we end with something light and fun to say that the weekend has arrived. And, seriously, what says light and fun more than a plush dragon and a baby kung-fu fighting? Nothing, that's what. Watch the surreal and hilarious insanity unfold in the video above.
See, I told you it was surreal and hilarious! The wild, special-effects laden video was posted by Patrick Boivin who describes his latest as "Iron Baby's little brother...". For those who don't get the reference or are unfamiliar with the French Canadian director's previous work, I'm including his viral video hit "Iron Baby" below. To check out more amazing work from Patrick Boivin, you can visit his YouTube page by clicking here. And with that, I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
- Bluegrass rendition of Daft Punk's "One More Time"
- See Google Glass through the eyes of a toddler
- Bear chasing man up a tree is totally surreal to see
- Clever cat opens five doors in a row to go outside
- YouTube marks birthday with music, comedy and cats
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Teen with rare bone cancer inspires through music
- How to become a YouTube star (with "epic montage")
- An amazing mashup of music in just one minute
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Sea lion shows concern after little girl falls
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- Two humorous moments that end with people soaked
- Cat won't be trying to eat fish in aquarium anymore