Watch the alphabet portrayed through video games
(CBS News) While we here in New York City, and many in the rest of the country, remain focused on the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy, your blogger here is going to attempt to bring you all some levity alternatives. And what says levity more than the alphabet spelled out by video games?
The trip-down-video-game-lane animation work is entitled "Alphagames" and was posted by Vimeo user Evan Seitz who writes about it:
So, how many were you able to recognize? I'll admit I expected a perfect score, but only got 14. Feel free to leave me some comment love below with your own score and any thoughts on the video. And to check out more work from Evan Seitz, you can visit his Vimeo page by clicking here.
The Alphabet in Video Games: Animations that quiz your video game knowledge. How many titles can you name?
- Adorable 2-year-old sings Pearl Jam
- Super slow motion pistol shrimp attack is explosive
- Cats strutting their stuff and living large
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Time Lapse: Peru & Bolivia
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Sights and sounds of Morocco through time-lapse
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- Add moments of beauty and serenity to your day
- 4-year-old girl likely knows comics better than you
- Time Lapse: Death Valley
- Time Lapse: Montreal by Winter
- YouTube marks birthday with music, comedy and cats
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- "Raining Spiders" in Brazil