Nick Offerman with some mustache tips for Movember
(CBS News) While I don't want to take away from the Halloween revelry that is October (and holiday ads and ornaments already go up earlier each year), it's good to remember that we're only about a week away from November, and with it the yearly tradition for many men: Movember! And if you're planning to grow out your mustache (or moustache) for the month, who better to get some solid advice from than famously mustachioed actor Nick Offerman. Go ahead and check it out.
The tongue-in-cheek tips and tricks from the actor who plays the now-legendary role of Ron Swanson on "Parks and Recreation" was posted by Made Man who write about the clip:
Mmmmm, nothing quite like a tasty, raw onion! If you'd like to register for Movember this year be sure to click here and for more fun from Made Man you can visit their website by clicking here.
In honor of Movember, actor and renowned moustache grower Nick Offerman gives you, the everyday man, advice on how to grow a proper soup-strainer. Take notes gentlemen, he's a professional.
- "Robot cat" blends everything the Internet loves
- Jackie Chan picked a fight with Bruce Lee (and lost)
- Sea lion pup jumps on boat, cuddles with driver
- Learn how to fold a shirt in under two seconds
- Aussies and New Yorkers don't speak same language
- The Feed's Music Round-Up: totally late edition
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Cute babies enjoying the simple things in life
- Some fun with soda, slow motion and ice cubes
- 60,000 people sing "Bohemian Rhapsody" at concert
- 13-year-old Scottish boy sings and blows us away
- Kristen Schaal: hilarious smartphone spokeswoman
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Watch: Kitten born with 2 heads in Oregon
- Extreme meditation in mountain biking and travel
- Chupacabra Found?