Watch an adorable koala climbs up a woman's leg
(CBS News) Mondays are never easy, but I've got the perfect item to brighten up your day. And, honestly, I'm not sure which part of it is cuter: the furry and lovable koala or the woman doing the videotaping and narration. Watch a case of adorable overload unfold in the video above.
The animal antics video from "down under" was posted by YouTube user melabois who writes:
So who do you think is the cuter of the two? Because I'm seriously on the fence and they're both so smile-inducing. As always, feel free to leave me some comment love below with your thoughts.
Baby koala climbs up my leg and into my arms for a cuddle! Great Ocean Walk, VIC, Australia.
- Adorable 2-year-old sings Pearl Jam
- Cats strutting their stuff and living large
- Sights and sounds of Morocco through time-lapse
- 4-year-old girl likely knows comics better than you
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Add moments of beauty and serenity to your day
- Bluegrass rendition of Daft Punk's "One More Time"
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- YouTube marks birthday with music, comedy and cats
- See swift hummingbirds shown in super slow-motion
- Super slow motion pistol shrimp attack is explosive
- Clever cat opens five doors in a row to go outside
- Bear chasing man up a tree is totally surreal to see