Baby hates cat sounds (but neutral on dog sounds)
(CBS News) I think the baby in this video is learning at a very young age that he's much more of a dog-person than a cat-person. What am I basing this statement on? Call it a hunch, but I think you'll probably agree when you watch the very short and amusing clip above. Check it out.
The adorable overload video was posted by YouTube user SilverTongueJona10 who writes:
My suspicion is that the baby is probably having an empathetic reaction to what he thinks is a sad sound (since it's similar to the noise of someone crying, in my humble opinion). What do you all think? Feel free to leave me some comment love below with your thoughts and experiences.
My wife comes in and says "Babe, you've got to see this". Apparently our 4 month old baby boy doesn't mind the sound a dog makes but hates the sound a cat makes (meow).
- "Get Lucky" with two excellent Daft Punk covers
- Slacklines replace clotheslines and extreme cycling
- "Robot cat" blends everything the Internet loves
- Cat plays game of "boop" and kitten fed by bottle
- Sea lion pup jumps on boat, cuddles with driver
- Some fun with soda, slow motion and ice cubes
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Jackie Chan picked a fight with Bruce Lee (and lost)
- Learn how to fold a shirt in under two seconds
- Baby needs to potty at the worst possible time
- Dog tricks that will turn any frown upside down
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- 13-year-old Scottish boy sings and blows us away
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- Paula Deen Hit in Face with Ham
- Chupacabra Found?