Guide to living a better life from a cat named Breton
(CBS News) While I know many people resolve to start living a healthier and better life around New Year's, I've decided to start doing so right now. In the middle of October. Just because. And the above video has some very helpful ideas on how to make it happen. Oh, and it comes from a cat. Check it out.
The slightly bizarre, but also actually pretty solid list of things you should do to live a better life was posted by Vimeo user Ariel Belziti and entitled "Breton's Guide To Life (in 10 steps)". While I'm terrible at waking up early (and don't see that changing anytime soon), I can definitely try to up my ante with some of the other tips and tricks, and hopefully you can, too. Or not. Like I said before, this resolve is kind of coming randomly in the middle of October. But, getting back on track, if you'd like to check out more videos from Ariel Belziti, you can visit his Vimeo page by clicking here.UPDATE: We received a very nice note from the creator that you can read in the Comments section below. And thank you so much for making this wonderful work, Ariel!
- Weekend Music Round-Up: creative and dance edition
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- Time Lapse: Montreal by Winter
- See swift hummingbirds shown in super slow-motion
- Daft Punk music medley is an epic mix and tribute
- Fun with zombie parkour and first-person skiing
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- 2-year-old girl adorably nails cover of Pearl Jam
- Arnold Schwarzenegger teaser for YouTube Comedy Week
- Cleveland hero Charles Ramsey gets a music remix
- Chupacabra Found?
- Time Lapse: Death Valley