Just some silly shenanigans for your Sunday (before the weekend ends)
(CBS News) It's Sunday afternoon and time to relax a bit before the work week starts up again... Crunch! Yup, there's nothing quite like a little down time and maybe a good book... Crunch! Okay, it's a little tough to find my calm with that noise! What exactly is it? Find out in the amusing video above.
As I've mentioned before, we welcome fans of The Feed to hit us up with any original material they think might be a good addition. And this case of some shilly shenanigans in the library was submitted to us by Justin Stuart, who has a lot more pranks and comedy you can check out on his YouTube page by clicking here. Thanks so much for the submission and keep the laughs coming, Justin!
- Clever cat opens five doors in a row to go outside
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- Sea lion shows concern after little girl falls
- How to become a YouTube star (with "epic montage")
- Daft Punk music medley is an epic mix and tribute
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- See swift hummingbirds shown in super slow-motion
- Two humorous moments that end with people soaked
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Teen with rare bone cancer inspires through music
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- 2-year-old girl adorably nails cover of Pearl Jam
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Cat won't be trying to eat fish in aquarium anymore
- Weekend Music Round-Up: creative and dance edition