Christopher Walken, Colin Farrell and Sam Rockwell act out "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo"
(CBS News) Okay, so stop me if you've heard this joke before: Three well-known actors walk into a room to do a press junket interview and end up performing a dramatic reading for the reality show "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo"... No? First time hearing this one? Well, then watch the joke unfold in full in the fun video above with actors Christopher Walken, Colin Farrell and Sam Rockwell.
The pop culture-clever and very amusing twist to a typical screen junket interview for the upcoming film "Seven Psychopaths" was created by Andy Signore and Brett Weiner, hosted by Hal Rudnick and posted by Screen Junkies who write about their latest work:
Christopher Walken, Colin Farrell and Sam Rockwell use their dramatic talents to reenact scenes from America's #1 child-beauty-pagent-coupon-queen-sketti-eatin' show, "Here comes Honey Boo Boo".
Honestly, you had me at "hello", er, I mean Christopher Walken and Honey Boo Boo with this one... (dramatic pause) you had me at Christopher Walken and Honey Boo Boo. And if you'd like to check out more fun videos from Screen Junkies, you can visit their YouTube page by clicking here.
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Daft Punk music medley is an epic mix and tribute
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- 2-year-old girl adorably nails cover of Pearl Jam
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Weekend Music Round-Up: creative and dance edition
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- See swift hummingbirds shown in super slow-motion
- Fun with zombie parkour and first-person skiing
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Lightning strikes one of the world's largest planes (VIDEO)
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Watch stunning visuals mesh with a slick sound
- Two cases of weird and wacky in the great outdoors
- Clips of canine encounters with exotic animals
- Arnold Schwarzenegger teaser for YouTube Comedy Week