Photographer uses drone to capture amazing footage in Pakistan
(CBS News) Photograher Corey Rich was recently profiled here on CBSNews.com for his innovative use of drones to do sports photography. And we now have an amazing example of this practice in action with the stunning video above that uses a remote control helicopter to capture footage around Trango Tower, Pakistan. Take a look and prepare to be blown away.
The beautiful Vimeo video was posted by Corey Rich who writes about the project:
Now, do keep in mind that as amazing as this video looks already, Rich notes that the project is still in post-production and that this is not the final version. If you'd like to learn more about this and other projects of Corey Rich, you can visit his website by clicking here.
This video is sample footage captured from a RC helicopter during the Mammut 150 Years: Peak Project: Trango Tower, Pakistan with David Lama and Peter Ortner, celebrating Mammut's 150th anniversary.
- Super slow motion pistol shrimp attack is explosive
- Adorable 2-year-old sings Pearl Jam
- Time Lapse: Peru & Bolivia
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Cats strutting their stuff and living large
- 2-year-old girl adorably nails cover of Pearl Jam
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- "Harlem Shake:" The latest Internet craze
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Sights and sounds of Morocco through time-lapse
- YouTube marks birthday with music, comedy and cats
- Add moments of beauty and serenity to your day
- "Raining Spiders" in Brazil
- Time Lapse: Montreal by Winter
- Chupacabra Found?