Parkour and freerunning gives a moment of meditation
(CBS News) There are many things in this world that are beautiful and can allow us a moment to take pause and reflect. Yesterday we showed you some examples through the medium of time-lapse video. Today, we take a different direction and give you a moment of meditation through the medium of - wait for it - parkour and freerunning. You're going to have to trust me on this one.
The rather striking and extreme, yet also very calming Vimeo video was directed, edited, filmed by and stars one multi-talented Will Sutton who writes:
A wonderful piece of work that has earned a major triple-rainbow salute of awesome from all of us here at The Feed. Keep finding ways to follow all of your passions, Will! And if you'd like to check out more work by Will Sutton, you can visit his website by clicking here.
My new film of my things, Parkour Free Running and Film Making. I wanted to create a film where it involves my passions together. After a year and a half I created this.
- Bluegrass rendition of Daft Punk's "One More Time"
- See Google Glass through the eyes of a toddler
- 4-year-old girl likely knows comics better than you
- Bear chasing man up a tree is totally surreal to see
- Fun with humor and music from YouTube Comedy Week
- Clever cat opens five doors in a row to go outside
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- YouTube marks birthday with music, comedy and cats
- Teen with rare bone cancer inspires through music
- Chemistry into dubstep and music in the everyday
- An amazing mashup of music in just one minute
- Kate Upton gets asked to prom by boy on YouTube
- Sea lion shows concern after little girl falls