Carrie Underwood gives 12-year-old boy his first kiss
(CBS News) Most of us remember big firsts in our lives. A first dance, first crush, first kiss... and for one 12-year-old boy, the latter will be remembered forever by him and a lot of music fans. Watch in the video above as a 12-year-old boy has his first kiss with - wait for it - Carrie Underwood!
The cute, funny and magical moment took place during Carrie Underwood's "Blown Away" concert in Louisville, KY for the young boy named Chase and was captured on video by YouTube user Mckenzie Butler who writes:
I have a feeling that Chase was definitely "blown away" by her concert tour (do you see what I did there?) Seriously, I almost died when the very bold, young man said "lip to lip" to superstar Carrie Underwood. And for that, we here at The Feed would like to salute you for your bravery, Chase! I personally don't think I would have had it in me. What did you all think about it, though? As always, feel free to leave me some comment love below with your thoughts.
This 12 year old boy had a sign that read "Carrie be my first kiss?" and she brought him up on stage and did just that!
- "Robot cat" blends everything the Internet loves
- Learn how to fold a shirt in under two seconds
- Some fun with soda, slow motion and ice cubes
- Sea lion pup jumps on boat, cuddles with driver
- Jackie Chan picked a fight with Bruce Lee (and lost)
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Cute babies enjoying the simple things in life
- The Feed's Music Round-Up: totally late edition
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- 60,000 people sing "Bohemian Rhapsody" at concert
- 13-year-old Scottish boy sings and blows us away
- Time-lapse: Mount Everest
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- Chupacabra Found?
- Watch: Kitten born with 2 heads in Oregon
- A cappella Justin Timberlake cover by Pentatonix