Watch the "Star Wars" theme song calm a crying baby
(CBS News) So your blogger here is something of a fan boy when it comes to Star Wars. And it's always nice to see someone new join the ranks. Take this crying baby in the video above. Something tells me he's going to become a great Star Wars fan. You'll see what I mean.
I feel that the fandom Force is strong in this one! The cute, caught-on-tape moment was posted by YouTube user SebastianL2012 who writes:
I think he's going to be just fine as long as he learns to control his fear. It's like Yoda says, "Fear is the path to the darkside. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering." Of course the crying might not be fear at all, and he could just be lonely or something. You never really know with babies. Either way, an adorable video - thanks for sharing, SebastianL2012!
We discovered by accident that the Star Wars Theme Song has magical abilities to calm the baby down. He was screaming and crying in the car one day, and the MP3 player started playing this song and he just stopped. Then, every time after that when he'd be crying for no reason (we knew his diaper was clean, tummy was full, etc.) and we'd play this song, he'd perk right up. He is 4 months old in this video.
- Jackie Chan picked a fight with Bruce Lee (and lost)
- "Robot cat" blends everything the Internet loves
- Sea lion pup jumps on boat, cuddles with driver
- Learn how to fold a shirt in under two seconds
- Aussies and New Yorkers don't speak same language
- The Feed's Music Round-Up: totally late edition
- Cute babies enjoying the simple things in life
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- 60,000 people sing "Bohemian Rhapsody" at concert
- 13-year-old Scottish boy sings and blows us away
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Kristen Schaal: hilarious smartphone spokeswoman
- Extreme meditation in mountain biking and travel
- Watch: Kitten born with 2 heads in Oregon
- Chupacabra Found?
- Watch a baby sea lion come on a boat and cuddle