Let's all take a vicarious trip to Singapore (with tilt-shift perspective)
(CBS News) If you're like me, you really love to travel to exotic locations, but a lack of time and finances tends to stand in the way. But have no fear, because Internet videos are here! So how about we take a vicarious trip to Singapore and see the sights with the beautiful tilt-shift video above.
So on the minus side, there's the heat and humidity. On the plus, it's breath-taking! And is a location that has been on my personal list to travel to for a while now... sigh, one of the days. To check out more amazing work from Keith Loutit, you can visit his website by clicking here.
For 'The Lion City', the idea behind the extension of the tilt shift technique is for focus and distance to be something the viewer can experience. It also doubles to communicate the constant heat and humidity that hits you whenever you leave the comfort of air conditioning in Singapore.
- Learn how to fold a shirt in under two seconds
- Jackie Chan picked a fight with Bruce Lee (and lost)
- Sea lion pup jumps on boat, cuddles with driver
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Aussies and New Yorkers don't speak same language
- An amazing mashup of music in just one minute
- Extreme meditation in mountain biking and travel
- 60,000 people sing "Bohemian Rhapsody" at concert
- Time-lapse: Mount Everest
- Watch a baby sea lion come on a boat and cuddle
- Watch: Kitten born with 2 heads in Oregon
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Tibetan Mastiff: the $1.5 million dog
- See a force of nature shown in all its grandeur
- James Kingston climbs to (such) great heights