Watch this soldier on leave from Afghanistan surprise his six children one-by-one
(CBS News) Whenever I need something uplifting and inspiring, I can always count on the Welcome Home Blog to provide some touching reunions of soldiers with family and friends. In this latest, watch a soldier on leave surprise his six children one-by-one. And maybe get some tissues ready.
I swear, I get a little something in my eye each and every single time I come across one of these amazing military reunion videos. And, of course, I've got something in my eye right now, so give me a moment. Just one more second. Okay, I'm all good now. Thanks for your patience.
The poster of the video writes about the beautiful caught-on-tape moments:
Seriously, after watching that I'm feeling my faith in humanity restored. And to check out more amazing military reunion videos like this, you can go to the Welcome Home Blog by clicking here.
"My husband, SFC Dustin Freitas, a soldier in the U.S. Army, was deployed to Afghanistan and came home for R&R to surprise each of our 6 children. He had not seen the children in over six months. He was deployed when our youngest Ella was only 2 weeks old. Our oldest is Megan, 15; then Jonathan, 11; Alexia, 7; Elizabeth, 5; and our little man Christian, 2."
- Adorable 2-year-old sings Pearl Jam
- Super slow motion pistol shrimp attack is explosive
- Time Lapse: Peru & Bolivia
- Cats strutting their stuff and living large
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- 2-year-old girl adorably nails cover of Pearl Jam
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- Sights and sounds of Morocco through time-lapse
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- "Harlem Shake:" The latest Internet craze
- "Raining Spiders" in Brazil
- Add moments of beauty and serenity to your day
- YouTube marks birthday with music, comedy and cats
- Time Lapse: Montreal by Winter
- Chupacabra Found?