Psy watches and reviews "Gangnam Style" parodies
(CBS News) If you're a regular here at The Feed, you're definitely aware of our extensive coverage of the K-Pop sensation that is Psy along with a multitude of fun parodies and tributes in the aftermath of his meteoric rise. But what does Psy himself think of these covers? Let's find out.
So it seems his favorite so is the adorable dance performance by a 60-year-old mom and son. That's kind of endearing, right? The fun perspective on the phenomenon that is Psy was done by Fuse TV and gives some insight into how the Korean artist is reacting to the attention (it looks like he's having some fun). I'm going to go ahead and include Psy's favorite "Gangnam Style Mom" video below and to check out more from Fuse TV, you can visit their website by clicking here.
- "Get Lucky" with two excellent Daft Punk covers
- "Robot cat" blends everything the Internet loves
- Slacklines replace clotheslines and extreme cycling
- Some fun with soda, slow motion and ice cubes
- Baby needs to potty at the worst possible time
- Sea lion pup jumps on boat, cuddles with driver
- Cat plays game of "boop" and kitten fed by bottle
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Jackie Chan picked a fight with Bruce Lee (and lost)
- Learn how to fold a shirt in under two seconds
- Paula Deen Hit in Face with Ham
- Dog tricks that will turn any frown upside down
- 13-year-old Scottish boy sings and blows us away
- Chupacabra Found?
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- The Feed's Music Round-Up: totally late edition