Nick Offerman presents a slam poem tribute to bacon (that Ron Swanson would love)
(CBS News) Remember last week when we showed you Rainn Wilson make an Internet meme involving Dwight Schrute become a reality? Of course you do. Good times, good times. Well, the good times are back with Nick Offerman of "Parks and Recreation" making a much-loved passion of his character Ron Swanson into a real-life slam poem. Check out this very fun ode to bacon.
Why am I suddenly hungry? The witty sketch was posted by College Humor as a part of their ongoing Malarious series that brings comedy and celebrities together to fight the not-funny-at-all, very real problem of malaria. For those missed it before, they write about the Malarious project:
We here at The Feed would like to give another big triple-rainbow salute to College Humor, Malaria No More and all of the celebrities involved in this worthwhile endeavor, along with a round of applause to Nick Offerman for this wonderful ode to bacon. If you'd like to get some more laughs and help a great cause, be sure to go to College Humor's Malarious website by clicking here.
30 celebrities. 24 videos. One cause. Millions of stupid, awful, disgusting mosquitoes. Pay a dollar, five dollars, or whatever you want, and watch these comedy stars do awesome things to help squash this awful disease.
- Clever cat opens five doors in a row to go outside
- Sea lion shows concern after little girl falls
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- How to become a YouTube star (with "epic montage")
- Two humorous moments that end with people soaked
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Teen with rare bone cancer inspires through music
- Daft Punk music medley is an epic mix and tribute
- See swift hummingbirds shown in super slow-motion
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- 2-year-old girl adorably nails cover of Pearl Jam
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Cat won't be trying to eat fish in aquarium anymore
- "Harlem Shake:" The latest Internet craze