U.S. Naval Academy takes on Psy's "Gangnam Style"
(CBS News) The K-Pop song sensation that is "Gangnam Style" does not seem to be slowing down. On Friday we showed you a wedding video inspired by the hit song from Psy. Now, we've got some midshipmen from the United States Naval Academy joining in on the fun. Take a look.
The fun video of USNA midshipmen dancing and lip-synching was posted by Mark Vetere of DoubleBond Productions who writes:
This is the 22nd Company spirit spot, created by DoubleBond Productions based on the song and music video, "Gangnam Style" by PSY.
We previously saw members of both the Marines and Army cover Carly Rae Jepsen's summer smash "Call Me Maybe". Does this mean that the Navy are calling ownership over Psy or is this just the first of many more military covers to come of the Korean superstar? I suppose we'll just have to wait and see, but if so, this is a musical arms race I can definitely get behind.
Major props go out to all the cadets involved in this fun cover of the K-Pop sensation we can never get enough of from all of us here at The Feed! And to check out more fun videos from Mark Vetere and DoubleBond Productions, you can visit their YouTube page by clicking here.UPDATE: Made the correction from "cadets" to "midshipmen". Thanks to commenter flynavy72!
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Weekend Music Round-Up: creative and dance edition
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- Time Lapse: Montreal by Winter
- Daft Punk music medley is an epic mix and tribute
- See swift hummingbirds shown in super slow-motion
- Fun with zombie parkour and first-person skiing
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- 2-year-old girl adorably nails cover of Pearl Jam
- Arnold Schwarzenegger teaser for YouTube Comedy Week
- Lightning strikes one of the world's largest planes (VIDEO)
- Two cases of weird and wacky in the great outdoors
- "Harlem Shake:" The latest Internet craze