iPhone 5 hits the streets for review (but not in the way you think)
(CBS News) Every single time a new iPhone comes out, suddenly the current one seems a whole lot worse by comparison. But is that the truth of the matter or just a perception? Jimmy Kimmel Live hit the streets with a fun experiment that has some pretty hilarious results. Check it out.
Wow, this new iPhone is so much better! Lighter, faster, seemingly unbreakable, the pinnacle of technological achievement! I have to say, the best part of this experiment is that it really does shed some truth on the way we look at each iteration of the iPhone that comes out... but that still doesn't change the fact that your blogger here is going to be picking up the new iPhone 5 on September 21st. Okay, in my defense, I'm eligible for an upgrade and have the iPhone 4 (not 4S).
And if you'd like to check out more (real) coverage of the new iPhone 5, be sure to visit our sister section Tech Talk by clicking here and for more great sketches, interviews and otherwise from Jimmy Kimmel Live, you can visit their YouTube page by clicking here.
- Cats strutting their stuff and living large
- 4-year-old girl likely knows comics better than you
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Sights and sounds of Morocco through time-lapse
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Bluegrass rendition of Daft Punk's "One More Time"
- See swift hummingbirds shown in super slow-motion
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- See Google Glass through the eyes of a toddler
- Add moments of beauty and serenity to your day
- YouTube marks birthday with music, comedy and cats
- Clever cat opens five doors in a row to go outside
- Bear chasing man up a tree is totally surreal to see
- Fun with humor and music from YouTube Comedy Week
- Teen with rare bone cancer inspires through music