Watch a fascinating time-lapse video of a tarantula molting (unless you have arachnophobia)
(CBS News) If you have a fear of spiders, you should immediately go back to The Feed main page and skip this one. There are a lot of other really amazing options to choose from, I promise. And normally your blogger here would be one of the people for whom that advice is meant for, but I've got a job to do providing you all with the craziest, funniest, cutest and everything in-between videos that the web has to offer. So this is basically me taking one for the team writing up this post. So, without further ado, watch a time-lapse video of a tarantula molting above.
Shudder... I swear I get goosebumps just watching a video with a tarantula that close to the camera (and won't even mention checking my clothes and hair afterwards for spiders). But once I get past the fear factor, I have to admit, the process of a tarantula molting is pretty fascinating to watch unfold. The time-lapse video (and arachnophobic individual's nightmare) was posted by Conorwinters, who must have had nerves of steel if he was the one doing the filming of this whole process.
- Clever cat opens five doors in a row to go outside
- Sea lion shows concern after little girl falls
- Bear chasing man up a tree is totally surreal to see
- Two humorous moments that end with people soaked
- How to become a YouTube star (with "epic montage")
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Teen with rare bone cancer inspires through music
- YouTube marks birthday with music, comedy and cats
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Cat won't be trying to eat fish in aquarium anymore
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- An amazing mashup of music in just one minute
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- 2-year-old girl adorably nails cover of Pearl Jam