Britney Spears and Ellen DeGeneres taught by Psy how to dance "Gangnam Style"
(CBS News) Stop whatever you're doing this instant if you love dancing and celebrities, because we have something of a perfect storm for you! Check out Britney Spears and Ellen Degeneres getting taught by K-Pop sensation Psy how to dance "Gangnam Style". Yeah, that's right.
It's an explosion of some of the most talented celebrity dancers all coming together into one room! And there's even Simon Cowell there to silently watch and judge as it all unfolds! The fun YouTube video was posted by The Ellen DeGeneres Show who write:
Korean pop star and YouTube sensation Psy gave Britney Spears a surprise visit on the show, and taught her his famous horse dance!As you all know from our posts, we here at The Feed absolutely love Psy and are totally thrilled the K-Pop sensation is getting the attention he deserves! And if you'd like to check out more fun videos from The Ellen Degeneres Show, you can visit their YouTube page by clicking here.
- Clever cat opens five doors in a row to go outside
- Sea lion shows concern after little girl falls
- Bear chasing man up a tree is totally surreal to see
- Two humorous moments that end with people soaked
- How to become a YouTube star (with "epic montage")
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- YouTube marks birthday with music, comedy and cats
- Teen with rare bone cancer inspires through music
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Cat won't be trying to eat fish in aquarium anymore
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- An amazing mashup of music in just one minute
- 2-year-old girl adorably nails cover of Pearl Jam