Turning the streets of Lower Manhattan into a literal musical tour
(CBS News) On a day of remembrance for many, let's put a spotlight on Lower Manhattan with a great new experimental music work from one of our favorites here at The Feed: cdza! Check out their latest piece above that turns the streets of Lower Manhattan into a literal musical tour.
Seriously, does the creative team of cdza, short for Collective Cadenza, know no bounds when it comes to new and fascinating ways to showcase amazing music?
Their latest brilliant music video is entitled "City Streets, Famous Musicians" and manages to find a tune that can relate to almost any street in the lower portion of Manhattan. Along with co-founder Michael Thurber, this one also features Sam Reider on accordion, Eddie Barbash on saxophone, Mark Johnson on guitar and Allan Mednard on percussion.
Without question, they have managed to earn themselves yet another big triple-rainbow salute of excellence from all of us here at The Feed. And to check out more amazing experimental music video project by cdza, you can go to their website by clicking here.
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- Daft Punk music medley is an epic mix and tribute
- Weekend Music Round-Up: creative and dance edition
- Time Lapse: Montreal by Winter
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- 2-year-old girl adorably nails cover of Pearl Jam
- See swift hummingbirds shown in super slow-motion
- Lightning strikes one of the world's largest planes (VIDEO)
- Fun with zombie parkour and first-person skiing
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Watch stunning visuals mesh with a slick sound
- Two cases of weird and wacky in the great outdoors
- Arnold Schwarzenegger teaser for YouTube Comedy Week