Expressive baby wakes up feeling almost every emotion
(CBS News) Some people wake up with a spring in their step and a smile on their face. Others, like your blogger, aren't nearly as cheerful or fully awake when the alarm goes off. And then there are rare exceptions, like the baby in the above video, who cover both sides of the spectrum.
Grumpy, cheerful, confused, happy, sleepy, awake... there's really just no telling what this cute baby is feeling from moment to moment based on his expressions. The adorable video entitled "Oliver wakes up with every emotion" was posted by YouTube user ForTheOrb, and seems to really hit all the qualities associated with both a morning and not-so-morning person in the course of its one-minute long run. So which one is he? Or is that not even a factor until later on in life? Feel free to leave me some comment love below with your own thoughts and experiences.
- "Robot cat" blends everything the Internet loves
- Learn how to fold a shirt in under two seconds
- Some fun with soda, slow motion and ice cubes
- Sea lion pup jumps on boat, cuddles with driver
- Jackie Chan picked a fight with Bruce Lee (and lost)
- The Feed's Music Round-Up: totally late edition
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- 13-year-old Scottish boy sings and blows us away
- Time-lapse: Mount Everest
- Watch: Kitten born with 2 heads in Oregon
- 60,000 people sing "Bohemian Rhapsody" at concert
- Chupacabra Found?
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- Watch how an act of kindness can spread