Feel the rush of skiing and narrowly escaping an avalanche
(CBS News) Do you need a bit of a thrill to help get you through the work day and into the Labor Day weekend? Then have I got just the thing for you. Feel the rush of skiing and narrowly escaping an avalanche through the first-person perspective in the video above. I'd recommend watching in high-definition.
The thrilling ride through the Alps and amazingly narrow escape from an avalanche by parachuting off a cliff at the end was posted to YouTube by LaFrenchTV who write:
Major props go out to Matthias Giraud and Stefan Laude from all of us here at The Feed for their absolutely awesome skiing skills and amazing first-person footage! And to check out more videos from LaFrenchTV, you can visit their website by clicking here.
Matthias Giraud and Stefan Laude capture some of the most incredible content as they hit the Alps like true heroes skiing the French backcountry while escaping a large avalanche on their tails. Matthias Giraud also known as "Super Frenchie" ( born on September 24, 1983) is a professional skier and B.A.S.E. jumper. He was born in Evreux, France and grew up skiing at St Gervais-les-Bains/ Megeve, France. His first highly publicized accomplishment was the first ski B.A.S.E. jump off.
- "Robot cat" blends everything the Internet loves
- Learn how to fold a shirt in under two seconds
- Some fun with soda, slow motion and ice cubes
- Sea lion pup jumps on boat, cuddles with driver
- Jackie Chan picked a fight with Bruce Lee (and lost)
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Cute babies enjoying the simple things in life
- The Feed's Music Round-Up: totally late edition
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- 60,000 people sing "Bohemian Rhapsody" at concert
- 13-year-old Scottish boy sings and blows us away
- Time-lapse: Mount Everest
- Chupacabra Found?
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- Watch: Kitten born with 2 heads in Oregon
- A cappella Justin Timberlake cover by Pentatonix