Just a four-armed, mohawked robot playing a drum cover to the Ramones
(CBS News) Okay, stop what you're doing this instant! The pinnacle of robotic and viral video achievement (at least for the rest of today) has just been made in the form of a four-armed, mohawked robot playing the drums in tribute to the Ramones' legendary song "Blitzkrieg Bop". You've really got to see this one to believe it. Seriously. Check it out.
What the... like, seriously... I mean, just wow! This drum-playing robot is the clear front-runner for some kind of award in robotics of the awesome, right? The bizarre and brilliant video was posted by YouTube user lichenthrope with footage courtesy of Alan Sennett. And despite a series of truly amazing videos so far today here at The Feed, I think I can pretty safely say that this one right is near the pinnacle of viral video achievement... at least for the rest of the day.
- Bluegrass rendition of Daft Punk's "One More Time"
- See Google Glass through the eyes of a toddler
- Bear chasing man up a tree is totally surreal to see
- 4-year-old girl likely knows comics better than you
- Clever cat opens five doors in a row to go outside
- Fun with humor and music from YouTube Comedy Week
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- YouTube marks birthday with music, comedy and cats
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Teen with rare bone cancer inspires through music
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Chemistry into dubstep and music in the everyday
- Sea lion shows concern after little girl falls
- An amazing mashup of music in just one minute
- Chupacabra Found?