Bentley the bulldog is a bit of a fussy puppy (and totally adorable)
(CBS News) While I usually try to reserve a little bit of fluff for everyone on Friday (and still plan to do so), I'm going to go ahead and put this one out early so we can can all have a cute moment to smile over near the end of the day. Watch a fussy puppy named Bentley growl and whine at the camera in the cutest way.
The sweet animal antics video was posted on YouTube by user BarhamGabe who writes that Bentley is an 8-week-old bulldog, who appears to have a whole lot of way too cute barks and absolutely no bite. And even if he did have bite, I bet it would probably just up the adorable overload ante that is this video. Thanks so much for sharing this caught-on-tape moment with the Internet and all of us here at The Feed, BarhamGabe!
- Cats strutting their stuff and living large
- Adorable 2-year-old sings Pearl Jam
- 4-year-old girl likely knows comics better than you
- Sights and sounds of Morocco through time-lapse
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Bluegrass rendition of Daft Punk's "One More Time"
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Add moments of beauty and serenity to your day
- See swift hummingbirds shown in super slow-motion
- YouTube marks birthday with music, comedy and cats
- See Google Glass through the eyes of a toddler
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- Bear chasing man up a tree is totally surreal to see
- Clever cat opens five doors in a row to go outside