A little bit of Friday fluff to tell you the weekend has arrived
(CBS News) Oh, joy of joys, the work day is almost over and another the glorious weekend is about to begin! And when the late afternoon starts to roll around on Friday, we here at The Feed always try to find something to signify that the weekend has arrived in the form of some late Friday fluff for your amusement. So, without further ado, I present for your consideration this week a video of a cute kitten nibbling on his owner's ear.
Awwwww, how adorable is that furry little guy! And this one is almost too perfect in being described as Friday "fluff" with that little ball of ear-nibbling fur, right? The caught-on-tape interaction was posted by YouTube user OpenTheHappy who writes:
Well, the good news is that the weekend has arrived, so you can hopefully sleep in for the next two days. But in terms of a short-term solution, I'm thinking maybe pick up some earmuffs. What do you all think? Feel free to leave me some comment love below with your thoughts and suggestions. And on that note, I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and make sure to keep coming back to The Feed for all of your viral video needs!
Our Scottish Fold Kitten, Dr. Meemersworth, nibbles your ears when you're asleep. Good luck staying asleep.
- Adorable 2-year-old sings Pearl Jam
- Cats strutting their stuff and living large
- Super slow motion pistol shrimp attack is explosive
- Sights and sounds of Morocco through time-lapse
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- 4-year-old girl likely knows comics better than you
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- Add moments of beauty and serenity to your day
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Bluegrass rendition of Daft Punk's "One More Time"
- Clever cat opens five doors in a row to go outside
- YouTube marks birthday with music, comedy and cats
- See swift hummingbirds shown in super slow-motion
- "Raining Spiders" in Brazil