Check out some extreme bicycling in the hills of the San Francisco Bay Area
(CBS News) It's Friday afternoon and you can almost see the light at the end of the tunnel that is the upcoming weekend. So why don't we start to get pumped up vicariously with some extreme bicycling in the hills of the San Francisco Bay Area area. I'd recommend watching this one in high-definition and pointing a fan at your face to amplify the experience.
The Vimeo video entitled "Bombing Hills" was posted by WerehausTV who write about the thrilling ride:
High speeds, no brakes, sharp turns, scenic views and a perspective that makes you feel like you're right in the middle of the action - seriously, what's not to love about this video? Props go out to Terry for riding without brakes and Brian of WerehausTV for putting out this oh-so-sweet video that helps get our weekend started early! To check out more work from WerehausTV, you can visit their Vimeo page by clicking here.
Terry (riding brakeless) and I hitting the hill of a lifetime.
- Bluegrass rendition of Daft Punk's "One More Time"
- See Google Glass through the eyes of a toddler
- 4-year-old girl likely knows comics better than you
- Bear chasing man up a tree is totally surreal to see
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Fun with humor and music from YouTube Comedy Week
- Clever cat opens five doors in a row to go outside
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- YouTube marks birthday with music, comedy and cats
- Chemistry into dubstep and music in the everyday
- Teen with rare bone cancer inspires through music
- An amazing mashup of music in just one minute
- Kate Upton gets asked to prom by boy on YouTube
- Sea lion shows concern after little girl falls