Check out some extreme bicycling in the hills of the San Francisco Bay Area
(CBS News) It's Friday afternoon and you can almost see the light at the end of the tunnel that is the upcoming weekend. So why don't we start to get pumped up vicariously with some extreme bicycling in the hills of the San Francisco Bay Area area. I'd recommend watching this one in high-definition and pointing a fan at your face to amplify the experience.
The Vimeo video entitled "Bombing Hills" was posted by WerehausTV who write about the thrilling ride:
High speeds, no brakes, sharp turns, scenic views and a perspective that makes you feel like you're right in the middle of the action - seriously, what's not to love about this video? Props go out to Terry for riding without brakes and Brian of WerehausTV for putting out this oh-so-sweet video that helps get our weekend started early! To check out more work from WerehausTV, you can visit their Vimeo page by clicking here.
Terry (riding brakeless) and I hitting the hill of a lifetime.
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Daft Punk music medley is an epic mix and tribute
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- Weekend Music Round-Up: creative and dance edition
- Time Lapse: Montreal by Winter
- 2-year-old girl adorably nails cover of Pearl Jam
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- See swift hummingbirds shown in super slow-motion
- Lightning strikes one of the world's largest planes (VIDEO)
- Fun with zombie parkour and first-person skiing
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Watch stunning visuals mesh with a slick sound
- Two cases of weird and wacky in the great outdoors
- Arnold Schwarzenegger teaser for YouTube Comedy Week