How to connect "on a human level" in a job interview (and probably not get the job)
(CBS News) I'm sure some of you out there who read The Feed (hopefully every single day) are looking for a job or, if gainfully employed, to possibly change your current one. And for those of you I say, do not under any circumstances attempt to do what you see in the above video. Got it? Are you sure? Good. Now go ahead and watch how to connect "on a human level" in a job interview and get ready to laugh and possibly cry at the same time.
Okay, isn't there just a tiny part of you that wishes you could actually say something like this during an interview? Nope, just me? Ummmmm... yeah, nevermind, I didn't really mean that at all. Yeah, I totally got you there! Hahaha... Sob. Where were we, again? Oh, that's right, talking about this great answer to a viewer question by YouTube user Ze Frank, who may not have gotten the imaginary job, but who has charmed his way into the hearts of all of us here at The Feed. To check out more work by Ze Frank, you can visit his YouTube page by clicking here.
- Bluegrass rendition of Daft Punk's "One More Time"
- Bear chasing man up a tree is totally surreal to see
- See Google Glass through the eyes of a toddler
- Clever cat opens five doors in a row to go outside
- YouTube marks birthday with music, comedy and cats
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Teen with rare bone cancer inspires through music
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Sea lion shows concern after little girl falls
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- Cat won't be trying to eat fish in aquarium anymore
- How to become a YouTube star (with "epic montage")
- An amazing mashup of music in just one minute
- Daft Punk music medley is an epic mix and tribute