"Hot Cheetos & Takis" is the summer jam you never saw coming (and made by kids)
(CBS News) Kids these days! I mean, what's the world coming to, right? With all their talent and drive and creativity... seriously, they make grown men like me feel like we need to start doing something more in this big world of ours. Okay, okay, I'm sure you get the idea, so go ahead and watch some of that aforementioned praise shine in this adorable overload music video above.
The cute, fun and funny music video aptly entitled "Hot Cheetos & Takis" (that is sure to be the dark horse jam of the summer you never saw coming) was directed and edited by 13twentythree Photography in collaboration with Y.N. Rich Kids as part of the North Community Beats and Rhymes Program, a YMCA after-school program in Minneapolis. That's right, this bit of viral video gold was made as a simple after-school project... how cool is that!
A major triple-rainbow salute of excellence goes out to all of the programs and kids involved in creating this creative and impressive music video! To learn more about Y.N. Rich Kids and the North Community Beats and Rhymes Program, you can visit their website by clicking here.
- Clever cat opens five doors in a row to go outside
- Sea lion shows concern after little girl falls
- Bear chasing man up a tree is totally surreal to see
- Two humorous moments that end with people soaked
- YouTube marks birthday with music, comedy and cats
- How to become a YouTube star (with "epic montage")
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Teen with rare bone cancer inspires through music
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Cat won't be trying to eat fish in aquarium anymore
- See Google Glass through the eyes of a toddler
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- An amazing mashup of music in just one minute