Wake up with some extreme wind tunnel acrobatics
(CBS News) When it's the middle of the afternoon and you start to need a pick-me-up, there are two routes one can take. The first is to get up and go grab a cup of coffee, tea or energy drink. And that's a nice option. Yawn. It tends to get the job done, I suppose. What's the second option, you ask? Wind tunnel acrobatics!
The high-flying and extreme aerial performance was posted by Red Bull who write about it:
Your blogger here was starting to lag for a second there, but am feeling a lot better after watching that now. How about you? Are you feeling a bit more energized and refreshed from the experience? Could you almost feel the wind whipping through your hair? Feel free to leave me some comment love below. And to check out more extreme videos from Red Bull, you can visit their YouTube page by clicking here.
Fred Fugen and Vince Reffet do it all - skydiving, freeflying, BASE jumping, wingsuit flying, swooping, speed riding... See them take off as they train with the help of a wind tunnel in Prague!
- Adorable 2-year-old sings Pearl Jam
- Cats strutting their stuff and living large
- Sights and sounds of Morocco through time-lapse
- 4-year-old girl likely knows comics better than you
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Add moments of beauty and serenity to your day
- Bluegrass rendition of Daft Punk's "One More Time"
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- See swift hummingbirds shown in super slow-motion
- YouTube marks birthday with music, comedy and cats
- Clever cat opens five doors in a row to go outside
- Bear chasing man up a tree is totally surreal to see
- Chupacabra Found?