Just another awesome Friday music round-up to get you going
(CBS News) So I have been dying to put this one out all week on The Feed, but managed to (barely) abstain from doing so in order to put it in your latest edition of the Friday Music Round-up. Phew, I can finally do it! First up, K-Pop sensation Psy is back with another amazing music video, this time featuring singer Hyuna that will have you mesmerized, confused, laughing and so much more all over again. Check it out.
We first featured Korean music sensation Psy here on The Feed two weeks ago, and have seen their meteoric rise to international fame since that time. And they have managed to hit it out of the park again with this latest video that has us continuing to bounce our heads to the beat and occasionally scream out "Gangnam Style" for no apparent reason.
Second in our round-up is one that hits close to home for us here at The Feed since it deals with a lot of the names and faces we tend see on the Internet. What can we say? We here at The Feed work, live, breathe and eat (surprisingly low in calories) everything Internet all day, every day so we can bring you the best it has to offer. So without further ado, check out the violin and music sensation that is Lindsey Stirling along with guest appearances by a ton of other Internet celebrities in the music video "Come With Us" below.
And next up, just because you become a parent doesn't mean that you can't still thrown down some rhymes from time to time. So in honor of one of the toughest jobs that anyone can ever take on, check out this amusing rap video entitled "Daddy Skills" from Sam Dorman (aka Sam D.) and featuring David Wittman (aka DJDave).
The fun take on the sometimes not-so-fun elements of fatherhood was posted by YouTube user horizonavefilms who writes:
A commentary on entering the brave world of extra-early mornings, advanced diaper-changing technique, and the ins and outs of playground etiquette.
And finally, we're going to end on a note of the odd and interesting with musical twist to it. Watch a caught-on-tape video of a door that appears to pay tribute to the legendary jazz musician Miles Davis. How could a door possibly do that, you ask? Just watch and you'll see what I mean.
- Bluegrass rendition of Daft Punk's "One More Time"
- See Google Glass through the eyes of a toddler
- 4-year-old girl likely knows comics better than you
- Bear chasing man up a tree is totally surreal to see
- Fun with humor and music from YouTube Comedy Week
- Clever cat opens five doors in a row to go outside
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- YouTube marks birthday with music, comedy and cats
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Teen with rare bone cancer inspires through music
- An amazing mashup of music in just one minute
- Chemistry into dubstep and music in the everyday
- Sea lion shows concern after little girl falls
- Chupacabra Found?