Pogo delivers another stunning musical performance (that is definitely not "meh")
(CBS News) Honestly, I can't think of a single instance where I've watched a Pogo (aka Nick Bertke) music video and been "meh" about it. The guy just blows me away each and every time. In fact, this will actually be the first time I even use the term "meh" in a post related to Pogo, and the only reason is because the word is in the title. Check out Pogo's latest masterpiece entitled "Wizard Of Meh" and prepare to get your groove on all over again.
What's interesting is that this is one of the few times where the (typically) mixed media artist actually features himself in the video. And you know what? We wholeheartedly approve! Nick Bertke is a talented and rather handsome artist and should be front-and-center more often. Just saying. Pogo has been featured here on The Feed many, many times in the past for his creative musical re-interpretations of everything from The Fresh Prince of Bel Air to Alice In Wonderland and Cinderella and everything in between.A big triple-rainbow salute of amazing goes out to Pogo (again) from all of us here at The Feed for this latest work! And to check out more works by Pogo, you can visit his YouTube page by clicking here.
- "Get Lucky" with two excellent Daft Punk covers
- Slacklines replace clotheslines and extreme cycling
- "Robot cat" blends everything the Internet loves
- Cat plays game of "boop" and kitten fed by bottle
- Sea lion pup jumps on boat, cuddles with driver
- Some fun with soda, slow motion and ice cubes
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Baby needs to potty at the worst possible time
- Jackie Chan picked a fight with Bruce Lee (and lost)
- Learn how to fold a shirt in under two seconds
- Dog tricks that will turn any frown upside down
- Paula Deen Hit in Face with Ham
- 13-year-old Scottish boy sings and blows us away
- Chupacabra Found?
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video