George Dennehy, musician born without arms, plays with the Goo Goo Dolls
(CBS News) We here at The Feed love it when we see people able to make their dreams come true. Which is why I'm so happy to give an amazing update to a story we had up here just a few weeks ago. On July 24th we featured an 18-year-old musician by the name of George Dennehy, who was born without arms, performing a stunning rendition of the Goo Goo Dolls' hit song "Iris". Now you get to see him perform the same song again with - wait for it - the actual Goo Goo Dolls!
Amazing! Stupendous! Encore, please!! The endearing music video was recently posted by George Dennehy who writes:
From George - live at Musikfest as a guest of the incredible Goo Goo Dolls doing Iris at the Sands Steel Stage. by Craig Disesa.
Major props go out to the Goo Goo Dolls for making this happen, and to George Dennehy for another incredible performance that has made us here at The Feed some of his biggest fans! I'm going to go ahead and include George's original performance below for reference. And to check out more amazing music from George Dennehy, you can visit his YouTube page by clicking here.
- "Robot cat" blends everything the Internet loves
- Some fun with soda, slow motion and ice cubes
- Learn how to fold a shirt in under two seconds
- Sea lion pup jumps on boat, cuddles with driver
- Baby needs to potty at the worst possible time
- Jackie Chan picked a fight with Bruce Lee (and lost)
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Cat plays game of "boop" and kitten fed by bottle
- The Feed's Music Round-Up: totally late edition
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Paula Deen Hit in Face with Ham
- 13-year-old Scottish boy sings and blows us away
- Chupacabra Found?
- Watch: Kitten born with 2 heads in Oregon
- Time-lapse: Mount Everest