Spectacular footage of dolphins swimming underwater will leave you in awe
(CBS News) Stop what you're doing this instant and watch the above video! Seriously, this one is just way too beautiful and needs to be seen by everybody. I don't want to give anything away, and you already know it's about dolphins from the headline, so will simply say that the uncut footage starts at about 1:31 into the video and the spectacular perspective kicks in at about 1:56.
Seriously, how amazing is that! Have you ever seen such beautiful footage of a dolphin pod swimming together? The Vimeo video entitled "The Blue" was posted by Mark Peters who writes:
Honestly, I am simply in awe of nature and the world after watching this. It should go without saying that Mark Peters has just earned himself a big triple-rainbow salute of excellence from all of us here at The Feed for this wonderful work. Thank you so much for sharing this breath-taking, caught-on-tape moment with us and the world, Mark! And to check out more work by Mark Peters, you can visit his Vimeo page by clicking here.
Albacore hunting off Santa Cruz, with an unexpected result with the new GoPro torpedo I built...
- Cats strutting their stuff and living large
- 4-year-old girl likely knows comics better than you
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Sights and sounds of Morocco through time-lapse
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Bluegrass rendition of Daft Punk's "One More Time"
- See swift hummingbirds shown in super slow-motion
- See Google Glass through the eyes of a toddler
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Add moments of beauty and serenity to your day
- Clever cat opens five doors in a row to go outside
- YouTube marks birthday with music, comedy and cats
- Bear chasing man up a tree is totally surreal to see
- Fun with humor and music from YouTube Comedy Week
- Teen with rare bone cancer inspires through music