Experience Radiohead at Bonnaroo through the medium of time-lapse
(CBS News) If you're like me, you love music with an immense passion, but can't make all of the amazing festivals across the country due to time and financial limitations. Which is why it's great that we live in an era where the Internet can allow us to experience some of these must-see moments vicariously. Did someone say Radiohead at Bonnaroo? Go ahead and take a listen.
The beautiful Bonnaroo festival time-lapse entitled "Through The Woods" with musical performance by Radiohead was directed by Matt Ornstein and posted onto YouTube by Noisey, who have been featured here on The Feed a few times in the past for their fun music review series featuring cute kids (including an adorable one on Radiohead, for that matter). To check out more music related content from Noisey, you can check out their YouTube page by clicking here.
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Weekend Music Round-Up: creative and dance edition
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- Time Lapse: Montreal by Winter
- Daft Punk music medley is an epic mix and tribute
- See swift hummingbirds shown in super slow-motion
- Fun with zombie parkour and first-person skiing
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- 2-year-old girl adorably nails cover of Pearl Jam
- Arnold Schwarzenegger teaser for YouTube Comedy Week
- Lightning strikes one of the world's largest planes (VIDEO)
- Two cases of weird and wacky in the great outdoors
- "Harlem Shake:" The latest Internet craze